Dr. Pradip Dey
Dr. Pradip Peter Dey is a Professor in the Department of Engineering and Computing, National University, San Diego, California. He earned his Ph.D. in the interdisciplinary area of Language Processing from University of Pennsylvania in 1984, M.S.E. in Computer and Information Sciences from University of Pennsylvania in 1982, and his M.A. in Linguistics from University of Delhi, India, in 1974. He wrote his Ph.D. dissertation on “Computationally Efficient and Linguistically Adequate Parsing of Some Natural language Structures. He has over forty years of experience in teaching and research. His research interests are in the area of software engineering, language processing and immerging trends in computing and engineering.
- Dey, P. (2019). Enhancing Learning Experience in Online Courses through Enriched Responsiveness. International Journal of Advanced Engineering and, Vol.4(No.3): 11-22.
- Dey, P. P.. (2019). Best Practices For Improving User Interface Design. International journal of Software Engineering & Ap, 10(5): 71-83.
- Dey, P. P.. (2018). Teaching Quantum Computing in College Level Computer Science Programs: Work in Progress. Journal of Computer Sciences in Colleges (JCSC), Vol. 34(1): .
- Dey, P. P.. (2018). Emerging trends in technology and engineering education. International Journal of Advances in Science, Engi, Vol. 6(3): 80-86.
- Dey, P. P.. (2011). Strongly Adequate Software Architecture. 60: 366-369.
- Dey, P. P.. (2011). Error Flow Analysis of Abstract Models. 1(1): .
- Dey, P. (2011). The Impacts of Direct and Indirect Measures of MS Assessment in Wireless Communications Program. 4: 118-196.
- Dey, P. P.. (2010). One-Stack Automata as Acceptors of Context-Free Languages. 26: 118-123.
- Dey, P. (2011). mCHOIS: An Application of Mobile Technology for Childhood Obesity Surveillance. Paper presented at the , Niagara Falls, Canada.
- Dey, P. (2011). An Innovative Idea from MSWC Research Project to Protect Life and Property from Wildfire. Paper presented at the , Vancouver, BC, Canada.
- Dey, P. (2010). A Layered Architecture For Language Processing. Paper presented at the , New Delhi, India.
- Dey, P. (2010). Strategies for Teaching Mathematical Reasoning. Paper presented at the , Assam, India.
- Dey, P. (2010). Language Processing Systems. Paper presented at the , Silchar, India.
- Dey, P. (2010). Teaching Mathematical Concepts with Visualization. Paper presented at the , La Jolla, CA.
- Dey, P. (2009). Agile Problem Driven Teaching in Engineering, Science and Technology. Paper presented at the , San Diego, CA.
- Dey, P. (2009). From Sequential to Parallel. Paper presented at the , San Diego, CA.
- Dey, P. (2008). Multi-model Multi-strategy Teaching/Learning in Science, Engineering and Technology. Paper presented at the , San Diego, CA.
- Dey, P. (2006). A Distributed Preprocessor System. Paper presented at the , Chennai, India.
- Dey, P. (2005). Knowledge Abstraction Levels. Paper presented at the , Athens, Greece.