Mr. Laith Al Any
Laith A. Al Any, MSc in Communication systems Engineering, University of Technology, Baghdad, Iraq since 1998. Registered PE in Electrical in California and Arizona states, US since 2014. DM Electrical Engineer at NAVFAC SW, US Navy, San Diego, California. Associate faculty at National University, San Diego, California. Worked as Technical Manager for Lucent Technology, Bell lab Innovation, Motorola, in telecom projects in the middle east. Worked as an Instructor for Grossmont Community College, California, created and run FE/EIT Board For professional engineers and surveyors. Worked as an instructor for Baghdad University, Technology University in Iraq, University of Sharjah, UAE.
- 2014-01-01, Professional Engineer, California Board of Profession
- 2012-01-01, EIT Certificate, California Board of Profession
- 2007-01-01, Lucent PABX Expert
- 2005-01-01, TETRA System Switch Expert, Motorola Training Center
- Al Any, L.. (2017). Managing Sustainable Development. The second International Conference on UN Sustaina.
- Al Any, L.. (2017). Current Trends in Software Project Management.
- Al Any, L.. (2017). Smart Water Quality Measurement System Using Wireless Technologies.
- Al Any, L.. (2016). Managing Interacting Software Project Risks. Global Business Research Congress (GBRC 2016). 2: 427-432.
- Al Any, L.. (2016). Ethics in Technological Fields. International Journal of Computer Science and Elec. 4(1): 1-6.
- Al Any, L.. (2015). Conference Proceedings of Proceedings of the American Society for Engineering Education Pacific Southwest Conference (ASEE/PSW2015, National University, San Diego, California, April 9-11, 2015.
- Al Any, L., Reeves, J., And Josephson, C. (2015). Best Practices for California Fundamentals of Engineering and Professional Engineering License Exams for Immigrant Engineers. 517-529.