This lab course provides a collection of hands-on experiments for supporting the lectures of EGR320. The MATLAB, LABVIEW and NI equipment based experiments are designed to enable students to understand the theory behind signals and systems as well as validate the theory with real-world examples. The lab will cover time-domain and frequency-domain characterization of signals and systems, transforms, filtering and sampling.
- Represent various continuous-time and discrete-time signals using MATLAB and/or LABVIEW.
- Analyze and simulate LTI systems in time domain and frequency domain using MATLAB and/or LABVIEW.
- Implement and apply various transforms, such as Fourier series, Fourier transform, Laplace transform etc., to analyze signals and LTI systems.
- Design, simulate and implement filters to process various signals.
- Implement and apply sampling theorem to band-limited signals.
- Function effectively in a team environment.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 180,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.