Digital Signal Processing
This course applies digital communication principles to the analysis and design of signal processing systems. Students will learn signal filtering using mathematical models of continuous-time and discrete-time signals and linear systems. MATLAB software will be used to analyze and simulate a variety of communication systems.
- Analyze analog and digital signal processing technologies.
- Apply analog and digital principles in communication systems.
- Analyze both discrete and non-discrete data for signals using MATLAB.
- Evaluate essential properties of different transforms methods.
- Compute signal power and energy in time and frequency domain.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 180,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.