Adv Engr Problem Solving
The course uses computing tools required to solve problems in complex engineering systems. Students will be expected to use these tools to solve various engineering problems across the electrical engineering discipline.
- Investigate various computing tools to solve complex engineering problems.
- Apply advanced engineering system problem solving techniques.
- Compare the merits of the various computing tools.
- Solve advanced electrical engineering problems using MATLAB.
- Develop engineering and simulation models using MATLAB and Simulink.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 180,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.