Red Teaming, or Alternative Analysis, is the practice of viewing a problem from an adversarial or competitor’s perspective. The objective of Red Teams is to enhance decision making, practices of secured system protection applicable by establishing countermeasures of defense. A contributing outcome of this course to the entire MS CSIA program is to help students employ actively open-minded/problem solving, unbiased thinking to CSIA.
- Analyze fundamental concepts of Red Teaming.
- Compare and contrast theoretical vs. active approaches to Red Teaming.
- Integrate the application of Red Team concepts to a security or Information Assurance (IA) problem.
- Recommend and prepare the application of Red Team concepts to an assigned case study or project.
- Analyze the fundamental concepts of cyber warfare.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 175,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.