Information assurance for the enterprise is a coordinated, ongoing solution that merges all required procedures and controls involved in protecting and securing information. IA framework and security policies, logical security, and ethics, codes of conduct, laws and regulations are highlighted.
- Compare and Contrast risk assessment strategies.
- Evaluate global legal constraints on Cyber Security and Information Assurance.
- Evaluate the impact of technology and legislation on the Operational/Technical Domain.
- Prescribe individual and enterprise confidentiality policy for the Community/Contextual Domain.
- Propose enterprise Information Ethics and Codes of Conduct.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 175,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.