Concepts covered include a comprehensive wireless and mobile security overview including the design, planning, installation, and maintenance of wireless network security infrastructures. Emphasis is placed on information warfare countermeasures relative to government, military, terrorist and rogue, and private enterprise demographics
- Diagnose distributed denial-of-service attacks and specify mitigation techniques.
- Explain the vulnerabilities introduced into an infrastructure by wireless and cellular technologies.
- Recommend security hardening techniques for wireless or mobile technologies.
- Compare and contrast the needs of law-enforcement versus individual right-to-privacy in wireless infrastructures.
- Prepare a group presentation or individual written assignment on a relevant wireless or mobile security topic.
- Produce a relevant wireless or mobile security team project.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 175,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.