Review of structured, object oriented, event driven programming and java graphics. Coverage of java generic classes and lambda streams. Application development with multi-threading and database connectivity features.
- Analyze problems to select the proper data structures for efficient solutions.
- Acquire knowledge to develop and execute ‘Java’ programs in the PC or UNIX Environment.
- Use Java’s control structures, functions, arrays, strings, classes and exception handling.
- Understand the Object-oriented programming concepts and related issues.
- Understand Java Graphics, Java Graphical User Interface.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 180,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.