Current wireless technologies and communication protocols. Coverage includes the current and emerging mobile applications, wireless and mobile infrastructure, devices, middleware, and network access issues. Examines the impact of wireless applications on individuals and organizations. Students will study the current tools, and techniques employed in development of mobile software solutions.
- Discuss and evaluate location identification technologies and standards.
- Explore and compare wireless and online transaction models and payment systems.
- State and describe wireless security issues and current wireless security protocols.
- Explore, evaluate and describe wireless communication technologies and standards.
- Explore and utilize programming languages used in wireless technology development.
- Discuss the future of wireless technology.
- Explore and use development tools for Palm handheld.
- Use WML elements and attributes and write WML script programs.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 180,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.