Exploration of the merger of Information Systems with legal, ethical, cultural, human resources, business philosophies and organizational structures. Learn the strategic role IS professionals play in the modern work-place environment and the role telecommunications plays in the modern work place, networked environment.
- Compare and contrast management responsibilities in the administration of information system functions in organizations.
- Evaluate and justify the need for an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system and adopt strategies for integrating the system.
- Differentiate and compare the management of system development, planning, and budgeting.
- Investigate and translate information system strategies and policies.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of systems planning and project management methodologies.
- Integrate ethical, legal, and social issues when adopting information system policies.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 175,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.