Focuses on two aspects of website management: technical and business aspects. An introduction to Web languages and technologies is made with some in-depth coverage of HTML and CSS. How to manage people, content, and suppliers is covered in the business focus.
- Utilize XHTML tags to construct web pages.
- Develop web pages within a small static web site using commercially available applications.
- Discuss the usage of CSS and utilize its properties.
- Explain the segments in the division of labor and responsibilities in managing a web site.
- Explain the purpose and functionality of web servers such as Apache and Internet Information Server.
- Describe and discuss the usability and the structure of an effective web site.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 175,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.