Introduces the Object-Oriented approach to system development with emphasis on user and computer interface design. Introduction to object-oriented programming, java, and Unified Modeling Language (UML) standard are also covered.
- Discuss and describe the basic Object-Oriented concepts.
- Recognize the models and UML notation for the Object-Oriented approach.
- Describe the simple Object-Oriented requirements models.
- Describe the Object-Oriented system development lifecycles.
- Explain Object-Oriented design.
- Determine user system requirements.
- Evaluate Object-Oriented development tools.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 175,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.