Master’s level research in analytic project design, problem framing, hypothesis generation, and literature review. Team building, team collaboration, ethics, and conflict resolution are implemented. Strategic aspects such as mission and vision statements and managing an evolving analytic landscape are also incorporated into the analytic project scope.
- Apply contemporary leadership methods in data analytics to strategically design project, construct hypothesis, and propose timeline for implementation of the analytic project.
- Conduct literature review and assess human and material resources essential to successful project outcomes.
- Develop methods of team building, conflict resolution, and team collaboration.
- Propose the correct methodology to solving a complex problem in business intelligence or the computer-aided technical support for business intelligence.
- Formally present the plan and timeline to project advisors and stakeholders orally and in a project proposal.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 175,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.