Course meets once a week. A continuation of the student project. Student teams complete the project in this phase. The project is coded, module-tested, system-tested and all documentation is completed. Grading is by H, S, or U only.
- Analyze a computational problem and produce a requirements analysis specification of the problem.
- Assess the difference between problem models and solution models.
- Given a problem, develop a use-case analysis of the problem.
- Apply computational principles such as abstraction, encapsulation, localization to real world problem.
- Apply programming models such as Object Oriented Programming, Structured Programming to develop a programming solution.
- Utilize design tools for designing a computational system.
- Apply case tools to develop a computational solution to a problem.
- Develop an application based on a given design and requirements.
- Build complete computational systems.
- Develop solutions using automated knowledge based software.
- Address security issues with electronic data transfer.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 165,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
100+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.