A study of basic digital logic circuit design and implementation. Circuit schematic development and computer modeling and simulation of digital systems. Experiments explore designs with combinational and sequential logic. Students work through design activities, which include testing, troubleshooting and documentation.
- Design and implement digital/computer circuits with modern design tools.
- Determine the behavior of a digital logic circuit (analysis).
- Translate descriptions of logical problems to efficient digital logic circuits (synthesis).
- Integrate previously designed components into a large-scale system to meet specified requirements.
- Participating as a member of a team-oriented design project.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 165,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
100+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.