Study of the end-user approach to systems analysis, addressing the links between information systems technology and organizational goals. IS design, analysis and implementation, with a focus on shaping information systems to enhance employee performance and carry out business strategies.
- Evaluate and interpret end users requirements when analyzing an information system.
- Analyze and evaluate the issues of system design with emphasis on facility design, workstation and office integration, and peak employee productivity.
- Investigate the personnel issues related to information systems and end users.
- Suggest and integrate strategies for introducing the end users to new system through individual and group training, user documentation, and help desk support.
- Evaluate the ethical, political, and legal issues on end user Internet usage, email, copyrights, ownership, and privacy.
- Create end user policies and procedure manuals in concert with Human Resource unit.
- Have up-to-date specific knowledge and skills for EUIS jobs today.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 165,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
100+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.