Application of methods for analyzing continuous data for knowledge discovery. Analytic continuous data concepts and methods are developed with practical skills in exploratory data analysis. Descriptive statistics, goodness-of-fit tests, correlation measures, single and multiple linear regression, and analysis of variance and covariance are covered. Applying continuous data methods using case studies and real world data will leverage statistical assessment and interpretation.
- Interpret the methods, tests, and assumptions in continuous data analysis.
- Evaluate strategies to conduct data analysis with continuous response data.
- Organize data for statistical analysis of continuous data.
- Design technical and strategic objectives for analysis of continuous data.
- Analyze continuous data using linear models (single and multiple) to test hypothesis.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 165,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
100+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.