Application of the data management process for analytics including data acquisition, cleaning, structure, security, and working with customer-centered databases. Evaluation of how these data relate and aggregate in analytic databases, data marts, data warehouses, and how they are used by analytical decision tools will be explored through case studies and projects.
- Evaluate the methods of data acquisition, access, and cleaning.
- Apply analytical techniques to prepare data for analysis.
- Categorize different methods of secure data transfer.
- Evaluate characteristics of customer/user centered databases.
- Formulate an analytic ready data set from databases, data marts, and data warehouses.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 165,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
100+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.