Dr. Joann Harper
- 2017-01-01, Certified in Healthcare Privacy Compliance
- 2016-01-01, Certified in Healthcare Compliance
- 2016-01-01, TeamSTEPPS(R) Master Trainer Certification
- 2011-01-01, Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
- 1994-01-01, Certified Case Manager
- 1990-01-01, Associate Risk Management
- 1986-01-01, American Board QA & UR Certificate
- , Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- , Mobile Intensive Care Nurse
- , Critical Care Registered Nurse
- Harper, J.. (2019). IPEC's core competency 2 roles and responsibilities: What more do we need to implement these?. Journal of Nursing Education and Practice, 9(7): 46-55.
- Harper, J. (2018). Interprofessional communication: How do we do it?. Journal of Nursing Education and Practice,, 9(4): 48-58.
- Harper, J.. (2018). Getting underneath IPEC competencies: Core competency 4: Teams and Teamwork. Journal of Nursing Education and Practice, 9(3), 56-69. Journal of Nursing Education and Practice, 9(3): 56-69.
- Harper, J.. (2015). Hospitalization for acute diabetic complications: are we aware?. International Journal of Health Sciences & Researc, 5(6): 613-623.
- Harper, J. (2016). Closing the Gap: Innovative Approaches to integrating TeamSTEPPS and IPEC Competencies to promote Interprofessional Education and Practice. Conference presented at the American Hospital Association, Washington DC, USA.
- Harper, J. (2015). Hospitalization for acute diabetic complications: Are we aware?. Conference presented at the International Conf: American Society of Business and Behavioral Science,, Venice, Italy.
- Harper, J. (2014). Hospitalization for Acute Diabetic Complications: Are We Aware?. Conference presented at the National University Fall Faculty Scholarship Conference, La Jolla, CA.