Dr. David Lemberg
- Lemberg, D.. (2019). Ethical, Legal, and Social Issues in Genomic Medicine Practice. Cleveland Clinic's Genomic Medicine Institute, Cle.
- Lewin, T., Lemberg, D. (2017). Quoted in Babies from Skin Cells? Prospect is Unsettling to Some Experts. New York Times,
- Lemberg, D.. (n.d.). Taking Care at the End of Life: Five Steps to Writing a Meaningful and Practical Advance Directive. Amazon Kindle.
- Lemberg, D.. (n.d.). Ethical and Legal Issues in Healthcare. Cognella.
- Lemberg, D.. (n.d.). Kant, the Law, and the Right to Healthcare. 20th Annual Conference of the American Society for.
- Lemberg, D.. (n.d.). Gene Editing, the Precautionary Principle, and Distributive Justice – A Biomedical Ethical Analysis of the CRISPR Phenomenon. Keck Graduate Institute – Claremont, CA.