Global Health Systems
Examination of factors that impact global health systems; analysis of health care delivery systems and influential governmental, economic, social and political forces. Consideration of healthcare resource development and allocation.
- Define concepts of healthcare systems from a global perspective.
- Describe the major international health status indicators and their data sources.
- Assess the influence of social and political factors on healthcare services in other countries.
- List major features of healthcare systems in selected countries.
- Compare and contrast the health status of selected countries according to political, social, economic, and policy factors.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 185,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.