Dr. Shekar Viswanathan
Honors and Awards
- 2018, HONORED MEMBER OF INTERNATIONAL WHO¿S WHO
- 2006, Presidential Professoriate Award
- 2006, Faculty Distinguished Scholars
- 2003, National University Presidential and Scholar Award
- 1977, University of Windsor Postgraduate fellowship
- 1976, Second Prize Winner in All India Design Competitio
- 1975, University Rank Holder
- 1971, Government of India Merit Scholarship
- Sarah English, Jorge Cotto, Shekar Viswanathan And William Brick. (2015). Effects of Residential Wood-Burning Emissions during Winter Months in a Northern San Diego County Location. J Environ Anal Toxicol, 5: 2161-0525.
- B.D. Radhakrishnan And Shekar Viswanathan. (2014). Implementation of Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency and Sustainable Development Capstone Projects in the Applied Engineering Programs – Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Production. Eficiência Energética e Produção de Energia Renovável
Políticas, oportunidades e desafios para o mercado, para a ciência e para a educação.
- Salinas, Fidel M.; Smith, Denise M.; Viswanathan, Shekar. (2015). Nanotechnology: Impact on Energy. Encyclopedia of Energy Engineering and Technology. 2 edition(2015): 1256-1266.
- Bd Radhakrishnan And S Viswanathan. (2015). RESILIENT CLIMATE CHANGE ACTION PLANS FOR SUSTAINABLE URBANIZATION ACROSS THE WORLD – BENEFITS, ISSUES, RISKS AND RECOMMENDATIONS. 2nd International Conference on Sustainable Urbanization ICSU 2015.
- Beryl Bellman And Shekar Viswanathan. (2014). Enterprise Architecting Solutions to Environmental and Social Problems: The Case of the Overpopulation of Sea Lions in La Jolla, CA. IEEE Global Humanitarian Technology Conference.
- Viswanathan, S. (2017). Implementation of Effective Capstone Projects In Undergraduate Manufacturing Design Engineering Program. American Journal of Engineering Education. 8(1): .
- Shekar Viswanathan, Henry Truong And Van Phan. (2014). Implementation of the Ultra Performance Liquid Chromatography (UPLC) in the Analytical Chemistry Laboratory (ACL) at a Medical Device Company. CHEMCON 2014 Annual Conference. (12/28/2015): .
- Shekar Viswanathan And Bd Radhakrishnan. (n.d.). Developing "Critical Thinking Skills" in Graduate Engineering Program. Conference Presentation at the American Society of Engineering Education, June 14 – 17, 2015.
- Viswanathan, S. (1970). Anatomy of Assessment of Manufacturing Design Engineering Academic Program Do's and Don'ts. Conference Presentation at the American Society of Engineering Education, June 14 – 17, 2015.