This course provides students with skills and knowledge that will help them introduce new technology or continuous improvement initiatives smoothly and effectively. During this course, students learn a structured approach for dealing with the organizational and human aspects of technology transition, including the key concepts of change management, communication, and managing resistance.
- Describe the key concepts of organizations and their structure and systems.
- Compare and contrast the theories and the experience of change, for both individuals and for organizations.
- Identify and describe the role of Leadership in organizational and technological change.
- Develop a plan to prepare for change and to meet change resistance.
- Evaluate the functions, roles, management, and risks of technology in organizations.
- Describe the impact of organizational culture and environment on technology change management.
- Explain the role of ethics, rights, responsibilities, and values in technology change and organizational strategy.
- Analyze the influence of individuals, groups, teams, systems and structure in organizations, and their roles in organizational change.
- Distinguish the roles and impacts of management and leadership in technological change.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 165,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
100+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.