This course focuses on our current technology trends that support the global economy. Students will gain understanding of the factors that drive this ever changing technological environment and why it is so important to transfer and apply the cost effective technological solution to their own organization. The economic, political and technological processes that impact our global organizations must be understood. Therefore, students will examine transnational corporations and organizations that are engaged in this dynamic technological environment. The problems, issues, and solutions must be analyzed by students because we live in a diverse cultural economy with global technological applications requirements.
- Gain solid background of economic, political and global technological processes.
- Apply technology knowledge and gain a specific competitive advantage within the global business economy.
- Evaluate the global marketplace and its related technology trends/application that may affect a global organization.
- Learn to integrate business operations that fit the global organizations.
- Appraise global operation management of various industries.
- Assess and describe the means to sustain growth, enhance equity and ensure global survival.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 150,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
100+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.
School of Engineering and Computing
“The School of Engineering and Computing fosters student creativity, innovation, and entrepreneurship in classes taught by subject matter experts who actively practice what they teach.”School of Engineering and Computing