A substantive project that demonstrates a synthesis of learning accumulated in each major. This is the first part of a two-part Engineering Senior Project sequence. Students will be working in teams of two to four students and doing research leading to preliminary development of the final project product.
- Collaborate with team members and develop an initial project description for further development.
- Function successfully in the team environment and develop project mission, vision, goals, objectives, and concept development steps.
- Define planning project strategy.
- Design project framework.
- Develop and present the project proposal.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 165,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
100+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.