Gain the knowledge and skills needed to advance your banking career or to establish a solid foundation for pursuing an MBA with the area of specialization in banking. In the Graduate Certificate program at National University, you’ll take courses in financial management, financial institution management, and bank regulation, preparing you for a leadership role in your field.
Courses can be completed 100% online.
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Apply capital budgeting techniques to the evaluation of alternative investment projects.
- Compare and contrast agency problems and methods used to ensure owners’ and managers’ goals are congruent.
- Apply the asset market approach to a commodity market.
- Evaluate interest rate behavior and its impacts on the economy and businesses.
- Analyze investment risk and recommend the proper rate of returns associated with that risk.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 165,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
100+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.