Dr. Russell Parkman
- 1971 – 1971 — Instructor, Becker CPA Review
- 1971 – 1971 — Senior Accountant, Ernst & Young, Kenneth Leventh
- 1971 – 1971 — Partner in Charge, Goodsell, Morris, Lofgren, CPA
- 1971 – 1971 — Attorney at Law, SELF-EMPLOYED
- 1971 – 1971 — UCD Tax Coordinator, University of CA, Davis
- Federal Eastern District of California Bar
- State Bar of California
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Lo, A., Jenkins, P, Reeves. J.. (2016). Retention Initiatives for Working Adult Students in Accelerated Programs. Journal of Research in Innovative Teaching, 9(1): 1.
- Parkman, R. O.. (2016). Parkman, R., A Comparison of Major Adaptive Learning Systems Employed in Teaching Graduate Level Accounting. Manuscript in preparation. Hawaii International Conference on Education.
- Parkman, R. (2016). Adaptive Learning Applications for National University SHHS. Speech presented at the Leadership of the SHHS, Technology & Health Sciences.
- Parkman, R. (2016). Selections from National University's Not for Profit Tax Returns for June 30, 2014. Speech presented at the National University Faculty Senate, La Jolla Marriott Hotel.
- Parkman, R. (2016). Comparison of Major Adaptive Learning Systems Employed in Teaching Graduate Level Accounting. Conference presented at the January 2016 Hawaii International Conference on Education held, Hilton Hawaiian Village HI..
- Parkman, R. (2014). Narrative-Led Accounting Workpaper Technique. Conference presented at the International Journal of Arts and Sciences Conference, University of London, Malet St.
- Parkman, R. (2014). Reflection and Recommendations for Pre-Law Students. Speech presented at the Pre-Law Students, Point Loma Nazarene College.
- Parkman, R. (2014). Using Adaptive Learning in an Accelerated-Pace Learning Environment. Seminar presented at the a group of representatives of other similar universities, Hotel Palomar, Chicago, IL.
- Parkman, R. (2013). Using Directed Reading Thinking Activity: Teaching Graduate Level Accounting Students To Read. Conference presented at the , American University, Rome.