Supply Chain Collaboration focuses on aligning business processes and goals between firms within the supply chain toward improving the performance of all members. This course presents the eight managerial processes at the strategic and operational levels, first within the firm and then between firms. Successful Supply Chain Collaboration requires cross-functional integration, right-sizing of partnerships and correct adoption of performance measures, which will be studied in depth with attention to practical applications and deployment techniques.
- Describe the eight supply chain management processes and their application within the firm and between supply chain members.
- Create complete supply chain maps from raw materials to end consumer.
- Apply concepts of Lean Thinking beyond the firm and into the broader supply chain realm.
- Explain the benefits of co-creation with customers and suppliers.
- Apply the Partnership Model and Collaboration Framework.
- Assess the benefits of various performance metrics in their ability to align firm behaviors toward common goals.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 175,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.