Commercial Bank Management
This course is a detailed analysis of the functional areas of banking including the management of deposits, cash, loans, and other asset accounts. Current problem areas in banking such as liquidity, capital adequacy, and problem loans are explored, as well as bank investment accounts and their relationship to profitability and liquidity.
- Compare and contrast all types of regulation of the Commercial Banking Industry.
- Distinguish and classify all aspects of Commercial Bank Loans.
- Analyze Asset-Liability Management Techniques and related Hedging techniques.
- Compare Sources of Funds.
- Compare and Contrast economic policy and its effects on the business community.
- Synthesize and integrate Commercial Bank Investment and Liquidity Issues.
- Explain the changes in the Commercial Bank Industry and their effects on industry.
- Identify the components of the Federal Reserve System and define and discuss their roles in the operation of the Commercial Banking Industry.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 180,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.