Building on the fundamental principles of macro- and microeconomics, this course addresses issues concerning markets and prices, fiscal and monetary policies, human resource issues, forecasting techniques used by businesses, and business decision making for profit maximization.
- Analyze how the markets for goods and resources work
- Analyze government policies and how these policies affect businesses
- Evaluate the impact of culture and natural environment on business
- Analyze market structure, conduct and performance
- Analyze human resource issues and profit maximization
- Evaluate the role of globalization on business
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 180,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.