Building on the principles of macroeconomics, this course prepares students to analyze macroeconomic issues of the current time. Emphasis is placed on the measurement of income, prices and employment; monetary and fiscal policy; financial market; the public sector; international trade and international finance; and the current global issues.
- Analyze the measurement of income, prices and unemployment
- Analyze the tools of monetary policy
- Evaluate the effectiveness of fiscal policy
- Analyze the performance of the public sector and national debt
- Analyze the role of the foreign sector with particular reference to globalization
- Evaluate the effectiveness of public policy in solving current economic problems
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 180,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.