Building on the principles of microeconomics, this course covers the market and the equilibrium including the budget constraint, revealed preference and inter-temporal choice; the industrial organization and profit maximization; game theory; welfare economics; information technology and asymmetric information.
- Analyze how equilibrium price and output are determined simultaneously with the market demand and market supply
- Analyze revealed preference and inter-temporal choice
- Evaluate the industrial organization and profit maximization
- Evaluate the usefulness of game theory and its application
- Analyze the tenets of welfare economics
- Evaluate the impact of information technology and asymmetric information on our economy
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 185,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.