An introduction to quantitative methods for business graduate students with no previous exposure to the subject, it covers topics including algebraic operations, equations, graphs and functions, exponential and logarithmic functions, and an introduction to linear programming. No credit is awarded.
- Perform basic operations on rational expressions.
- Perform the basic operations on roots and radicals.
- Solve quadratic equations by factoring, completing the square and by formula.
- Plot the graph of a given equation.
- Recognize the particular and special characteristics of linear, quadratic, logarithmic, exponential.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 175,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.