Integrated Business Policy provides students with the opportunity to apply the principal concepts and skills learned in each of their BBA program core courses to real-world business situations. Students’ ability to integrate this knowledge and to apply and articulate critical analysis to cases and other assignments are among the key objectives of this course. Students must complete at least 9 BBA preparation and upper-division core courses before starting this capstone course.
- Analyze the business situation of an enterprise in a variety of domestic and international industries and competitive situations.
- Use the principles of strategic management to make recommendations for a case enterprise.
- Apply management and organization principles to the formation and implementation of business strategies.
- Demonstrate awareness of ethical principles, personal and company values, and socially responsible management practices.
- Describe and discuss management processes for planning, organizing, and controlling business activities.
- Demonstrate the ability to integrate and apply the skills and knowledge acquired in business courses, including marketing, management, finance, accounting, and economics.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 175,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.