Business Professional Develop.
Emphasis is on development of business professional soft skills to help a student prepare for a successful job search by knowing about their own personal profile, their career opportunities, and the skills necessary to effectively interact with other business professionals. Grading is S/U only.
- Enumerate the benefits of Career Services
- Identify one’s unique personality characteristics and how that impacts potential career decisions
- Analyze and evaluate various professional accounting career paths
- Present oneself in a professional manner
- Communicate effectively with other business professionals
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 185,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.