Whether you’re a budding entrepreneur or you’re looking for a career in a Fortune 500 corporation, a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) will give you the tools you need to define your competitive edge and succeed in today’s exciting business world.
Gain an understanding of marketing, statistics, accounting, economics, finance, and management; then select a concentration to refine your degree. Concentrations available include accountancy, alternative dispute resolution, business law, economics, entrepreneurship, finance, human resource management, marketing, and project management. Graduates of the BBA program can continue their business education with an MBA.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Apply ethical and legal principles to a business environment.
- Demonstrate skills and knowledge in the areas of business math, economics, accounting, finance, and operations management needed to make sound business decisions.
- Apply knowledge in the fields of management, information systems, and marketing to different business environments.
- Apply the knowledge acquired in the program for the analysis of strengths, weaknesses, and potential improvements in a business.
- Demonstrate written, presentation, and research skills expected of a business-school graduate.
- Develop a global business perspective based on the knowledge of foreign business environments and cultures.
Meet Our Faculty
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 170,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
100+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.