Develop an understanding of traditional marketing elements, including advertising, sales promotion, public relations, direct marketing, and more with the Bachelor of Arts in Integrated Marketing Communication. You’ll discover the magic of integrating these different elements to deliver a powerful and unified message in support of an organization or its products. By using the latest communication technologies and applying integrated marketing fundamentals, you’ll be equipped to develop effective marketing programs that deliver meaningful and measurable results.
The Bachelor of Arts in Marketing program prepares you for a variety of careers in marketing, sales, advertising, fundraising, public relations, and other persuasive fields. It combines a business degree with advanced communication skills for traditional and Web 2.0 platforms, teaching you to develop multi-platform, multi-public message dissemination plans.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate effective communication skills consistent with a professional marketing environment.
- Develop a strategic communication program, gathering and utilizing data from the conduct of appropriate market research.
- Evaluate global marketing strategies for products and services, utilizing contemporary buyer behavior.
- Apply persuasion theory to the development of media messages.
- Develop multi-platform, multi-public message dissemination plans.
- Integrate program content to develop a basic marketing plan that contains all essential elements, including ethical considerations.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 165,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
100+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.