Develop the leadership skills employers are looking for today with the online Master of Science in Organizational Leadership. The program provides you with the training you need to become an effective, change-oriented leader who achieves results. During the course of the program, you’ll follow a distinctive and challenging curriculum that integrates theory with practice, personal success with service to others, and information and technology with creativity, empathy, and democracy. You can complete the program in just 12-14 months and take courses 100% online if you choose.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Distinguish between multiple approaches to exercising leadership in order to harness collective talent, promote innovation, and confront complex issues within organizations.
- Interpret organizational dynamics, group dynamics, and engage in systems thinking in order to promote the development of a learning organization capable of orchestrating conflict, creating innovation, and adaptation.
- Evaluate ethical issues and aid organizational members in creating ethical culture appropriate to the organizational and/or global arena that supports operating in environments of diversity, uncertainty, and unpredictability.
- Distinguish between the functions of authority or power and the understanding of leadership and be able to apply diverse leadership skills, utilize frameworks in order to serve organizational purposes.
- Use dialogue and other forms of inquiry with groups and teams in order to create collective problem solving and strategic plans.
Create frameworks to determine how decisions made might impact ethical culture, support sustainability practices, and serve the organizational purpose.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 175,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.