Health Care Promise
Request for Information
25% Tuition Reduction Scholarship for Displaced Health Care Workers Due to COVID-19
National University wants to say thank you to all of our health care professionals leading with courage and innovation during the COVID-19 pandemic. Today, many health care professionals benefit from our tuition reduction scholarship with partner employers, and we are excited to share that we will be offering a Health Care Promise Scholarship to any displaced health care professionals affected by COVID-19. To learn more about the scholarship, as well as our programs and affiliates, register for our employee scholarship webinars today.
Applications are being accepted now. May and June courses can receive a 50% tuition reduction. Starting in July, displaced health care professionals can receive a 25% tuition reduction scholarship. This offer expires December 4, 2020.
National University partners with hospitals, health care systems, health networks, and health care associations to provide relevant degrees for nursing, health care administration, and allied health professionals. Our health care degrees include BSN, MSN, MS in Applied Behavioral Analysis, and a wide range of bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level programs for health care professionals.
National University supports health care professionals at all levels and organizations related to:
- Behavioral health
- Health systems, clinics, or hospitals
- Health insurance
- Hospice, long-term care, home care
- Government/social services
- And more! Ask an enrollment advisor for details
Why Choose National University?
National University is a great choice for working professionals because it offers:
- A flexible one-course-per-month format that provides concentrated learning so you can focus on one subject at a time and complete a full course in a single month.
- Year-round enrollment so you can start your education whenever your personal and work schedules allow.
- On-site or online options that give you the choice of taking classes at one of the school’s campuses or online.
- Regional accreditation by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC), which means your classes and instructors meet high standards and your education is respected and transferable.
- A nonprofit, private university that is focused on helping you to succeed in reaching your educational goals and achieving career success.
- More than 75 programs to choose from to advance your knowledge and skills.
About National University
Founded in 1971, National University is among the largest private nonprofit universities in California. With more than 185,000 alumni, National University is the flagship institution of the National University System. National University is dedicated to making lifelong learning opportunities accessible, challenging, and relevant to a diverse population of students. Three schools – the College of Letters and Sciences; Sanford College of Education; and the College of Professional Studies – offer more than 75 graduate and undergraduate degrees and 23 teacher credentials. Programs are offered at locations throughout California and across the nation, and are also available online. National University is headquartered in La Jolla, California.
For More Information
Please fill out the form to be contacted by an admissions advisor who can help you with this scholarship, education counseling, transferring credits, financial aid opportunities, and the admissions process.
Pre-licensure nursing programs are not eligible for this program. Other offer restrictions may apply. For questions, please contact National University.
National University, a California-based institution, makes continual efforts to comply with state authorization regulations governing out-of-state educational activities and to obtain required approvals. Since these regulations vary by state and change over time, all National University programs are not available to students in every state.