How to Pay for College
Ready to earn your degree but not sure how to finance it? National University is offering a free webinar, “How to Pay for College,” designed to help you find the resources you need to continue your education.
During this webinar, you’ll learn more about:
- Financial aid options, such as Cal Grant,* scholarships, and loans
- NU’s Fast Track Scholarship, a merit-based award that offers students a free class for every three classes completed within six months**
- Military benefits for active-duty servicemembers, spouses, dependents, and veterans
- Employee tuition discounts through Workforce Partnerships
- Applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA®)
Attendance is limited, so we encourage you to register today and log on to the webinar early to secure your spot. We look forward to seeing you there!
* Cal Grant for CA students only
**Eligibility requirements apply. See website for details.