Educational & Instructional Tech Capstone
EDT 695 is the final class in the MS in Educational and Instructional Technology program. Under the supervision of a faculty member, students complete a Capstone Project and accompanying report. This course is two months long. Students meet weekly via voice/web with a faculty supervisor. Grading is by H, S, or U only. Course is eligible for an ‘IP’ grade.
- Conduct an educational needs assessment using analysis of subject matter, job/task, audience, and context.
- Apply learning theory, instructional theory, and interactive communication theory using various technology methods across disciplines.
- Integrate interdisciplinary connections from technology, psychology, and computer assisted interactive communications.
- Construct an instructional module using appropriate theories and methodologies.
- Evaluate effective teaching methods for adult learners using available technologies.
- Evaluate the social, political, economic, and global implications of web-based instruction.
- Integrate multimedia elements into simulations, virtual worlds, and learning objects.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a Veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 230,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.