Meaningful Learning w/ Tech.
Focus on integrating technology and constructing meaningful learning in P-16 classrooms and the workplace. Students apply traditional learning theories to technology-based methods and techniques, use technology as a communication tool, and design lesson-based web projects. Contemporary issues involving the Internet, research skills, and information literacy skills will also be addressed. Students must have a familiarity with Word Processing, Spreadsheet, Desktop Publishing, and Internet Search skill. Students must have a familiarity with Word Processing, Spreadsheet, Desktop Publishing, and Internet Search skills.
- Demonstrate knowledge and competency of technology operations and concepts by integrating technology tools throughout the curriculum and in the core subjects.
- Analyze and apply social, ethical, and legal issues related to technology.
- Defend the role of technology to support critical thinking and problem solving in the classroom.
- Design online curriculum by applying 6 steps of a WebQuest.
- Build professional online learning communities by engaging in synchronous and asynchronous discussions centered around the efficacy of communication.
- Examine the effectiveness of technology based assessment and evaluation strategies in the K-12 classroom.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 185,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.