Focus on understanding the value of providing opportunities for infants and toddlers to engage in sensory art exploration as well as experimentation with culturally diverse music and dance. Emphasis is on creating experiences indoors and outdoors focusing on the aesthetic process of experiencing various rhythms, tones, textures and color.
- Explain aesthetics as it relates to infants and toddlers in group care
- Demonstrate the use of aesthetics in the growth and development of infants and toddlers in indoor and outdoor learning environments.
- Design a series of developmentally appropriate experiences involving various aspects of aesthetics.
- Analyze research that shows how aesthetics is being used in the treatment of developmental delays.
- Share resources that value diversity and the uniqueness of infants and toddlers and their families.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 185,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.