Constitutional Law for CJ
A study of the fundamentals of the U.S. Constitution, the rights and protections of the accused; an exploration of the case law and the judicial system, the rights and responsibilities of the police and citizenry
- Synthesize the constitutional and intricate aspects of civil and criminal liabilities.
- Apply these theories to the various fields of criminal justice.
- Evaluate the issues of detention, arrest, interrogations, confessions, and case law.
- Apply current case law to a research project in a related topic.
- Understand how the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights apply to the CJ system.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 200,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.