Essentials of Corporate Law
Examines the formation, operation, and dissolution of various types of corporate entities. Introduces students to common corporate documents, securities, and mergers and acquisitions.
- Discuss key principles of corporate law.
- Identify issues in a corporate law problem.
- Apply key principles of corporate law to resolve legal issues.
- Demonstrate familiarity with important documents in corporate law, including articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, and documents relating to stock, liquidation and dissolution.
- Understand basic ethical principles applicable to paralegals in a corporate law practice.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 185,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
Online or On-site
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn on-site at locations across California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.