Coordinating and Monitoring Cl
This course is designed to give the student comprehensive knowledge in coordinating and monitoring clinical trials and clinical trials research. Emphasis is placed on understanding regulations, good clinical practice, an overview of research, standard operating procedure, data documentation, preparing and working with subjects, monitoring clinical trials and study closure.
- Understand regulations affiliated with a clinical trial.
- Understand submission of Institutional Review Boards (IRB).
- Defined informed consent.
- Have a fundamental knowledge of Good Clinical Practice (GCP).
- Write a Standard Operating Procedures.
- Assess a clinical research site.
- Recruit and retain clinical subjects.
- Develop and implement Case Report Forms (CRF).
- Open and close a clinical study.
- Define and report adverse events and monitor a study for safety.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 200,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.