Dr. Hassan Badkoobehi
Professor Hassan Badkoobehi has been working for National University, San Diego, California since 2000. Prior to join National University he worked for three more universities: San Diego State University, United States International University and Potomac State College of Western Virginia University, and University of Tabriz. He received his Ph.D. in Civil Engineering 1982, M.S. in Industrial Engineering 1978 from University of Oklahoma, Norman, Oklahoma, and B.S. in Engineering1971 from Tabriz University, Iran. He teaches both graduate and undergraduate courses in engineering classes. His research interest and activities are in the areas of mathematical reasoning, problem driven teaching, environmental engineering and related fields. He received two times National University President Professoriate award. He was awarded the President’s Distinguished Teaching Award in 2002. He has presented and published more than 50 papers, reviewed many book chapters and conference submissions, and served on many conference committees. He is members of many professional organizations including American Institute of Industrial Engineering(past), National Council of Teachers of Mathematics, American Society of Civil Engineering, West Virginia Council of Teachers of Mathematics(past). He possesses following professional licenses: California general Engineering Contractor (A license), California general Building Contract (B license), and California Landscape Construction & Design (C-27 license).
- Badkoobehi, H.. (2016). New Trends in Engineering and Science Education. International Conference on Education, Psychology, and Learning. 2(2): 77-90.
- Badkoobehi, H.. (2016). Managing Interacting Software Project Risks. Proceedings of the Global Business Research Congress. 2: 427-433.
- Badkoobehi, H.. (2016). Secured Connectivity Issue with PKI,Certificate of Revocation Listing,.
- Badkoobehi, H.. (2016). Ethics in Technological Fields. 4(1): 1-6.
- Badkoobehi, H.. (2015). Best Practices for Healthy Estuaries, International Journal of Environmental Science and Development. 6(10): 785-789.
- Badkoobehi, H.. (2015). Machine-Part Cell Formation Problem Using a Group Based League Championship Algorithm,. 55-63.
- Badkoobehi, H.. (2006). Software Project Management Challenges. 2(1): 787-796.
- Badkoobehi, H. (2006). Construction Wetlands for Improved Wastewater Treatment System. Paper presented at the , Rhodes, Greece.
- Badkoobehi, H. (2006). Effective Management of Industrial Engineering Time Proposal. Paper presented at the , Montreal, Canada.
- Badkoobehi, H. (2006). A New Conceptualization of Porters Generic Strategies. Paper presented at the , San Diego, CA.
- Badkoobehi, H. (2006). Job Design; Strategically Approach to Technical Complexity. Paper presented at the , Las Vegas, NV.