Data Warehouse Design Devel
A course on how to design and develop a data warehouse application for ‘big data’. Topics include user requirement collection, dimensional modeling, ETL (Extraction, Transformation, Loading) procedures, information access and delivery, as well as the optimization and long-term maintenance of a data warehouse.
- Assess the building blocks of a data warehouse.
- Evaluate trends in data warehousing to monitor, optimize, and maintain performance.
- Evaluate the requirements, architectural components, infrastructure, the role of meta data, and the importance of data quality in data warehouse design.
- Analyze ETL procedures in data warehouse applications.
- Design a pilot data warehouse.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 185,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.