Analytic Models Data Systems
Forms of data, databases, gap analysis, and model building, analysis, and interpretation will form the foundation for students to ethically apply data analytics to facilitate modern knowledge discovery techniques. Visualization and discovery strategies using analytic models will be used to explore the interactivity and integration of data systems.
- Categorize various forms of data.
- Generate statistical hypothesis and determine ways to conduct an analysis based on the interactivity and integration of data systems.
- Interpret analytical data models.
- Formulate visualization and discovery strategies.
- Synthesize the ethics and legal responsibility associated with analysis of sensitive data.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a Veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 230,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.